Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Quotes: 10 top quotes by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala that that will continue to inspire investors.10 Profound Quotes from the Legendary Investor Mr. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was an Indian billionaire business magnate, stock trader and investor. He managed his own portfolio as a partner in his asset management firm, Rare Enterprises. Jhunjhunwala grew up in a Rajasthani family, in Bombay, where his father worked as a Commissioner of Income Tax.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the 36th richest man of India, started with a capital of Rs 5,000 in 1985 and saw it rise multifold over the years.
A legendary investor, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala started investing at a young age and dominated the Indian stock markets for decades. He left a mark with his wit, passion and optimism that led him to become a leading icon in the business world. In his time, Jhunjhunwala has shared many words of wisdom with his colleagues and business aspirants. On his most recent venture with Acasa Air, many raised eyebrows as to why he chose the aviation industry amid a gloomy global economic outlook. To that he said, “It’s better to try and fail than not try at all.”
Here are 10 profound quotes from the legendary investor Mr. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Growth comes from chaos, not order.
- I am very opinionated and sometimes a very irritating character but, I have learnt that the quest to learn is a journey, not a destination.
- One thing which keeps me apart is that I have got guts. I may have Rs 1,000 in my bank but if I think the deal is worth a crore – I will do it.
- I am not afraid of making mistakes. But my mistakes were those that I could afford. That’s very important: mistakes will happen but you must ensure that you keep them within limits you can afford.
- My true gods are my parents. I am what I am because of them.
- Stock markets are always right. Never time the market
- Respect the market. Have an open mind. Know what to stake. Know when to take a loss. Be responsible.
- Prepare for losses. Losses are part and parcel of stock market investor life.
- Nobody can predict the weather, death, market and women. Market is like a woman, always commanding, mysterious, uncertain and volatile. You can never really dominate a woman and likewise you cannot dominate the market.
- Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it
He leaves a legacy. And his life’s work will be celebrated by crores of people.