How to make yourself throw up? Well, throwing up is not that easy in fact no one could actually think about vomiting, but sometimes throwing up may be the only option to fix your health.
Throwing up yourself sounds weird which can make you feel uncomfortable, but you have to do to clear up your intestine, especially in case of food poisoning or indigestion.
That time throwing up is one of the best and great ways to make yourself feel better. If you’re not feeling well and want to throw up, but can’t wait on its own then throwing up yourself can help you to make yourself feel better.
What To Do After You Throw Up
- Have a person on standby who can help you, if you feel weak or lose your balance.
- When you are in a mood to throw up then stay close to the toilet so it’s easy for you to reach.
- Have a towel and cold water to freshen up after throw up
- Take a hot shower after throw up
- Drink water to keep yourself hydrated because throwing up dehydrates your body.
- After throwing up gargle with mouthwash to get rid of the pungent smell.
- Blow your nose and remove residues of vomit from your sinuses.
- After throwing up drink juice like cranberry strawberry to get rid of bad breath and the bittersweet Taste of your mouth. Take ginger ale to calm your stomach and ORS or Gatorade to rehydrate yourself.
In this post, I am going to cover the easiest way to make yourself throw up without having any side effects. So let’s cover it quickly.
Read this full blog post: How To Make Yourself Throw Up Instant and Naturally.