Motivational Quotes by Ratan Tata
Ratan Tata is the legendary businessman of India. He is also an investor and philanthropist. we learn the success formula from Motivational Quotes by Ratan Tata.
He is inspirable to the many lives of Indians. And, they give a many motivational saying and thought that can change our views and perspective of living of Life.
Ratan Tata is well-known for his business ethics. We give you the best Motivational Quotes by Ratan Tata that will help to inspire you to succeed.
Here, Following 8 Motivational Quotes by Ratan Tata that could change the perspective of how we look at our lives.
- “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.”
- “I don’t believe in taking the right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.”
- “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive.”
- “All of us do not have equal talents. Yet, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
- “Encourage people, question the unquestioned, and don’t be ashamed to bring up new ideas, new processes to get things done.”
- Power and wealth are not two of my main stakes.
- The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me.
- Take the stones people to throw at you. And use them to build a monument.
Golden Words of Ratan Tata
We wish to wear high brands, but we feel most comfortable in pajamas.
We wish to sit in Taj & Marriot with elite people, but we enjoy roadside tea with friends and with people we love.
We wish to own big cars and go on long drives, yet we talk our heart out only while walking down a long road.
We have 64GB iPods filled with songs but sometimes a song on the radio brings a smile that can’t be compared.
If you want to share more inspirational & motivational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section!
If you like our article then share it with your friends. so, It will help to change a life. follow us on Instagram.