Asafoetida is available in every house so know its benefits. 30 Health Benefits of Asafoetida. Benefits of Hing Powder. Nornally, Hing is Available in every House.
Asafoetida is not a fruit or flower, it is a gum extracted from the trunk of the tree. Its tree is 5 to 9 feet high. Its leaves are 1 to 2 feet long.
Let’s See, 30 Health Benefits of Asafoetida
1. We add asafoetida to vegetables every day to enhance the taste of food. This food is not only tasty, but it is also good for the stomach. We mainly use Asafoetida as a spice in food.
2. Asafoetida is used to enhance the taste of food as well as in many types of home remedies. Asafoetida is also used in lentils and raita, today we will talk about the benefits of asafoetida because many beneficial properties are found in asafoetida.
3. Asafoetida is useful in reducing the toxic effects and irritation of indigestion, stomachache, nausea, toothache, cold, cough, headache due to cold, scorpion, wasp, etc. These are qualities that hardly a few people know about.
4. If ever you suddenly start having stomach pain, then dissolve a little asafetida in water and heat it a little, and apply a paste around the navel, by doing this, stomach pain will get relief immediately. By applying this water in a circular motion around the navel, abdominal pain, flatulence, and heaviness of the stomach are removed.
5. If there is a problem with toothache, mixing a little camphor in asafetida and applying it on the painful area stops the pain in the tooth.
6. If there is a pain in the ear, after cooking asafoetida in sesame oil, putting drops of that oil in the ear ends the earache.
7. In the case of jaundice, asafetida should be eaten with dry fruits of sycamore. Rubbing asafetida in water and applying it to the eyes is beneficial in case of jaundice.
8. Using asafoetida in lentils, curry and vegetables in your daily food helps in digestion of food.
9. With the help of asafoetida, more insulin is produced in the body and the level of blood sugar falls down. To reduce the level of blood sugar, bitter pumpkins cooked in asafetida should be eaten.
10. Asafoetida contains coumarin which helps in thinning the blood and prevents it from clotting. Asafoetida reduces the increased triglyceride and cholesterol and also reduces high blood pressure.
11. Consuming asafetida in buttermilk or with food provides relief in indigestion, cholera, stomachache, bloating.
12. Asafoetida has the power that prevents the growth of cancer cells.
13. If worms have fallen on an open wound, then applying asafoetida powder on that place kills the worms.
14. Mixing a little salt in asafoetida powder and taking it with water provides relief in low blood pressure.
15. If there are worms in the stomach of children, dissolve a little asafetida in a spoonful of water and dip a cotton swab in it and keep it in the child’s potty hole, after that when the child does potty, all the insects will die and leave with the potty. If there are worms in the stomach of elders too, then they can also adopt these measures.
16. If a thorn has been pricked at any place on your body, then apply asafoetida solution on that place, by doing this the pain of pricking the thorn will also reduce and the thorn will come out on its own.
17. Wrapping roasted asafoetida in a cotton swab and placing it on the molar provides relief. It provides relief even if there is a worm in the tooth.
18. Smelling the smoke of asafoetida stops hiccups.
19. If there is a problem of acidity, mix a little asafoetida in jaggery and eat it with hot water, it will give relief in gas pain. Its regular consumption is very beneficial in joint pain.
20. Asafoetida acts as a panacea when there is a pain in the ribs. In this case, dissolve asafoetida in hot water and apply the paste, repeat the process after drying. You will get rest.
21. Consuming asafoetida with ajwain and black salt and salt gives great benefit in the pain and cramps in the stomach.
22. Consuming asafoetida after delivery purifies the uterus and the woman does not have any stomach-related problems.
23. Grinding asafoetida in water and applying it on the stomach is beneficial in case of vomiting.
24. Mixing asafoetida in half a cup of water provides relief in migraine and headache.
25. Asafoetida is very beneficial for skin diseases like ringworm, scabies, itching. In case of skin diseases, rubbing asafetida in water and applying it to the affected places is beneficial.
26. To remove the intoxication of opium, dissolve some asafoetida in water and give it a drink, due to which the intoxication goes away quickly.
27. If a canker has developed and the wound starts to rot, then grinding asafoetida with neem leaves and applying it on the wound brings relief in a few days.
28. Many people have a blocked nose when they have a cold, due to which there is a lot of difficulty in breathing, by smelling asafoetida, the nose closed due to cold opens. Grind some asafoetida and dissolve it in water and fill it in a vial. Smelling it provides relief in the cold, cold, heaviness of the head, and pain. Applying water on the back, throat, and chest provides relief in cough, phlegm, pneumonia, and shortness of breath. Smelling asafoetida opens the nose which is blocked by cold.
28. If you get phlegm at the beginning of the cold, then its consumption ends the infection immediately. For this, mix 1/2 teaspoon dry ginger powder in half teaspoon asafoetida powder and mix it with two teaspoons of honey and consume it once a day.
29. If the phlegm is tight or there is a dry cough, mix half a teaspoon of ginger juice with half a teaspoon of asafetida and a teaspoon of honey. Then consume it three times a day. This will also give relief to a sore throat.
30. If there is phlegm in the chest, then putting two drops of asafoetida oil in hot water and taking steam will give relief. Massaging the chest, neck, and waist with asafoetida oil will also provide relief in body stiffness or pain due to cold.
If you like our blog “30 Health Benefits of Asafoetida” then share it with your friends. and aware of the Amazing Health Benefits of Asafoetida.
Get the Latest Information on Business, Lifestyle, Entertainment, and Billionaire Quotes On Edueasify. also, You can Follow us on our Instagram Page-Edueasify to get the daily Dose of Motivation.